The 29 LX features a modern aesthetic design with a selectable LCD color display in red, green, blue, or amber to complement the interior of any cab. The display also has customizable night and day settings to enhance readability in both very bright and very dark conditions. In addition, Cobra's latest CB Radio features a new clock/timer that enables drivers to track their on-time driving hours. The driver clock/timer also functions as an alarm clock.
Based on the 29 LTD Classic platform with added features: The new weather receiver with scan automatically advances to the next clear channel when driving cross-country ensuring the driver is always getting the latest weather alerts and warnings. Also new is the industry's first and only Radio Check Diagnostic. Now users can monitor the radio's RF output, SWR setting, and vehicle battery voltage.
The 29 LX also includes all 40 channel scan and memory channel programming, Instant channel 9 and 19, audible key tones, channel frequency readout for CB and weather channels, 4 watts AM RF power output, the maximum amount of power allowed by law; Talk Back controls allowing drivers to adjust the desired amount of modulation talk-back.
Specifications for the Cobra 29 LX CB Radio with NOAA Weather & 4-Color LCD Display:
- Selectable, 4-Color LCD Display
- Easy-to-Read Display In Green, Blue, Amber and Red
- Built-In NOAA Radio Receiver with 10 NOAA Weather Channels
- Emergency Weather Alert, Auto Weather Scan and Weather Alert Scan
- Instant Channel 9/19, Frequency Display and All 40 Channels Channel Scan
- Radio Check Feature for RF Power, Vehicle Voltage & Antenna SWR Status
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output
- 4-Pin Front Microphone Connector
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.25 x 7.25" x 9.25" (57.15 x 184.15 x 235mm)
- Unit Weight: 5.6 lbs. (2540.12g.)