1. I have a Kenwood DPX500BT double din CD unit that I am going to install in a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt with no On Star and non steering wheel controls, is there a Metra replacement radio harness that would adapt to my existing harness to the Radio that I can purchase from your company By David KendigC2RGM11B by PAC would be the best option. The XSVI2103NAV by Metra would also work.
2. I need the harness for a Kenwood dnx572bh to a 2012 Chevrolet express cargo van (base model) By RyeWe carry the harness to go into the van, but not the harness for the Kenwood radio. You would need to splice the wires between the two. The harness options for the van are:
1)If it has OnStar with or without Bose and has steering wheel controls: Metra RP5GM31
2)If it has Onstar with or without Bose and does not have steering wheel controls: Metra OS5
3)If it is basic: Metra C2RGM29
3. Will this go from a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 to a boss stereo? By TommyYou need a Meta 701858 harness and would need to splice wires between the harness and the Boss radio. There is no plug and play option available.
4. I have a Pioneer FH-S501BT Bluetooth Double Din Sized Receiver, that I'm looking to replace my stock stereo of my 2007 Ford Focus SE ZX5. Do you have a plug that would work for me? By Matt S. TollefsonYou need the double din dash kit (part 955812) and the harness (part 705520) or just the harness (part 705521) if it has the premium sound system. This is the same harness as the first one but includes an additional part.
5. need an adapter plug for 1992 f150. to a sony stero model no. cdx-gt320. is there such animal to be found? By james hefnerMetra Part number 701770 is the harness to plug into the truck. You would still need to make connections between that harness and the Sony radio (colors will match).
6. I have a delphi stock radio from a 2010 silverado that i wanna hook up to my 03 silverado. Will this adapter work for it By Phillip JacksonThis is not possible. The 2010 radio is turned on through a can-bus system. There is no harness that will work to adapt it to a 2003. Your best bet is to purchase an aftermarket radio.
7. I am installing a kenwood model ...kdc-352u radio in a 2001 silverado 1500 pickup.
Will this KN-160001 hook up to my radio and truck ?
Thanks...Charles By Charles RushYou would require part number 701858 (unless it is Bose/Premium audio you would need part number 701859) but it would need to be spliced to the wires on the back of the Ken-wood radio.