An Afforable True Sine Wave Power Solution
The Freedom SW 2000 inverter/charger features true sine wave output and multi-stage charging to meet power needs of today's sensitive and sophisticated electronics. It offers industry standard features at a very competitive price. It provides 2000 watts of sine wave power to operate commonly used AC-powered electronics such as plasma television sets, microwaves, entertainment systems, computers, printers, power tools, mini refrigerator and much more. Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.
- True sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power.
- Power factor corrected multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for all climate conditions
- Wide operating temperature range: -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Easy to use and install
- Optional GFCI
- Meets UL458 standards
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection