For reliable, safe power at all times, The Aims automatic Rapid 3 Way Automatic Transfer Switch by AIMS Power is your ideal solution. Like other automatic transfer switches, this device provides for seamless, immediate transfer of electrical power between an AC outlet and a backup generator. But, the Automatic Rapid 3 Way Automatic Transfer Switch takes it one step further with its digital operated software that also synchronizes power with a 110/120 Vac inverter. The result, Continuous power, every minute of every day. If your shore/city electrical supply is interrupted, this device will automatically transfer power requirements to a generator and if that power source is down, it will then transfer all power needs to a 12 volt battery. All power sources and needs are continually synchronized to ensure safe operation. Plus, you'll be sure to appreciate the unit's digital design which requires low power consumption for operation. Examples of Uses: Commercial vehicles, RV's, cabins and boat's.
Specifications for the Aims PWR3AXFER30 Mobile Rapid 3 Way Automatic Transfer Switch 30 amp:
- Works with modified sine wave inverters only
- Automatic detection and selection of AC power
- Detection of AC power sources: 1. Shore or city power 2. Generator power 3. 110/120Vac Power Inverter. Number 1 & 2 priorities can be switched. The inverter is always last and cannot be switched.
- 30 amp protect switch
- Main power lamp
- 3 lights on front and back that shows current output power
- Outgoing power source indicator lamps - only one lit at a time
- 2 AC Outlets
- 1 Direct Connect Output
- Continuous output power - 30 amps (3600 watts)
- AC Output Voltage - 110/120 VAC
- Transfer Time with Grid Loss - max 26 msec (seamless power interruption)
- Output frequency - 50 or 60HZ
- Max current usage: 34 mAmps
- Dimensions - 9.68 x 3.86" x 6.93"
- Weight - 4 lbs, boxed 8 lbs